Glass on Glasshouse is an award winning property with three stunning and private self-contained villas set on 25 acres. Just 50 minutes from Brisbane and located in the scenic Sunshine Coast Hinterland you are surrounded by spectacular mountains and bushland, yet only 6Km from the nearest town (Glasshouse Mountains). We offer you the best of both worlds, -a chance to experience nature, yet be close enough to civilisation to pop out to a country pub or local restaurant if you desire, or to explore the many attractions of the Sunshine Coast. The popular hinterland towns of Montville and Maleny are just 30 minutes away or just 10 minutes to Australia Zoo at Beerwah.
- Architecturally designed by renown Queensland Architect Norman Richards, each 90sqm villa has a spacious living area with magnificent views of one or both of Mt. Beerwah and Mt. Coonowrin, the two grandest of the Glasshouse Mountains.
- Surrounded on two sides by 3 metre floor-to-ceiling glass walls to enhance your views, and give you a feeling of light and space while still maintaining complete privacy.
- The interior of the villa is open, spacious and tastefully furnished with a smart contemporary edge.
- For complete relaxation there’s a dramatically decadent freestanding double spa bath set on a plinth in the middle of the bathroom, and for those cool winter nights there's a beautiful two-sided romantic eco-smart fire which can be experienced from the bathroom as well as the lounge.
- For entertainment our villas feature free wifi, a flat-screen (smart) high definition TV and Blu-Ray DVD player or you can Bluetooth your device if you want to listen to your own music through the whole-of-house sound system.
- There is also a deck where you can have a BBQ, relax with a glass of wine and admire the wild kangaroos, listen to the laughter of the kookaburras or watch the black cockatoos in flight. You can also count the millions of stars at night and just become closer to nature in complete privacy.
- Bedroom: A comfortable King-size bed.
- Kitchenette: If you feel like cooking there is everything you need including a microwave, fridge, hot plates, BBQ on the deck, and a dishwasher.
- Breakfast: Delicious provisions are included in all packages with fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereal, juice, eggs, bacon & a selection of bread & jams. A variety of tea, coffee an espresso machine with coffee pods are also provided.
- Swimming Pool: Relax around our luxurious 10m private pool during the warmer months.
- Laundry: A washing machine and drying facilities are also available in a central area.