182 Glass House-Woodford Rd
Glass House Mountains, QLD 4518
If coming from the direction of Brisbane:
- On the M1 (Bruce Hwy) when you see a sign for the scenic route to Beerwah & Landsborough (Scenic Route 24, Steve Irwin Way) take it.
- After about 4 Km turn left into Beerburrum.
- Go through the village, and take the first road on the right (Beerburrum-Woodford Rd).
- After about 4 Km take the first road on the right (Old Gympie Rd). If you hit gravel you've missed the turn.
- After about 2 Km take the first road on the left (Glass house-Woodford Rd).
- We're about 2 Km up this road on the right. Our entrance is immediately after the Lookout Cafe, you'll see a big metal gate. Ring 0431 101 208 from there.
If coming from the North:
- From the M1 (Bruce Hwy) take the next turnoff immediately after the one for Caloundra going to Landsborough (Scenic Route 24, Steve Irwin Way).
- Stay on this for at least 20 minutes. You'll go past the Big Kart track and Australia Zoo and then a set of lights.
- A few Kms after the lights take the right turn into Glass House Mountains, and follow the road round to the left (you’ll pass the local information centre).
- Stay on this road (Coonowrin Rd) a few kilometres until you reach a T-intersection.
- Turn left onto Old Gympie Rd. Drive a few kilometres and take the second road on the right, Glass house-Woodford Rd. Then:as per point 6 above.