You are surrounded by bushland, yet only 6Km from the nearest town (Glasshouse Mountains). We offer you the best of both worlds, -a chance to experience nature, yet be close enough to civilisation to pop out to a country pub or local restaurant if you desire, or to explore the many attractions of the Sunshine Coast.
- Each cottage has a spacious living area with magnificent views of one or both of Mt. Beerwah and Mt. Coonowrin (the two grandest of the Glasshouse Mountains). The architect-designed cottages are surrounded on two sides by floor-to-ceiling glass walls to enhance your views, and give you a feeling of light and space.
- There is also a deck where you can have a BBQ and admire the wild kangaroos, or watch the black cockatoos and listen to the laughter of the kookaburras.
- For complete relaxation there’s a dramatically decadent freestanding double spa bath set on a plinth in the middle of the bathroom, and for those cool winter nights there's a beautiful two-sided romantic eco-smart fire which can be experienced from the bathroom as well as the lounge.
- For entertainment the cottages feature a flat-screen High Definition TV and Blu-Ray PS3 DVD player. There's also an iPod dock and Bluetooth receiver if you want to listen to your own portable music through the whole-of-house sound system.
- You can also count the millions of stars at night and just become closer to nature.
- Bedroom: A comfortable King-size bed (or two singles if requested).
- Kitchenette: If you feel like cooking there's a microwave, fridge, Smeg hot plates, BBQ on the deck, and a dishwasher.
- Extra People: There's a sofa bed in the lounge (with extra charge for 3rd person).
- Laundry: A washing machine and drying facilities are also available in a central area.
- Breakfast: Tasty provisions are included in all packages (except the Stay 5 Pay 4), with fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, bacon, bread and home-made jam. Tea and an espresso machine with ground coffee are also provided.
- Unfortunately, because there's a lot of local wildlife pets aren't allowed.
- Please note that smoking is only allowed on the deck of the cottages.